Antiques Trade Gazette Links
Antiques Trade Gazette
"ATG has always been unique in its content. It's very straightforward reporting of the market, with a calendar of events coming up. It is the definitive dealer's paper."
About Antiques Trade Gazette
Antiques Trade Gazette is the weekly Bible of the fine art and antiques industry.
It has been providing the latest market information, news and analysis to art and antiques trade professionals and collectors since 1971 and is considered essential reading for anyone interested in the antiques market.
Restyled in 2008 in a new format for better colour and clarity on high quality paper, ATG continues to provide an accurate, balanced and impartial view of the art and antiques business for all serious buyers, sellers and collectors.
The newspaper balances advertising and editorial, with buyers often searching for items to purchase from amongst its advertisements and auction announcements. But the magazine is internationally respected for its independent commentary on results and developments within the industry.
A subscription to the printed newspaper is the only way to access all ATG's regular editorial content, including:
- News - reporting with a global reach on the issues of the day, from market trends to legal issues, always with an eye for the quirky and interesting
- Dealer's Diary - the essential guide to the market from the dealers' point of view, with special emphasis on fairs and dealer exhibitions
- London Selection - a weekly snapshot of the London market from one of the world's most experienced auction commentators
- Auction Reports and Previews - market analysis from the UK provinces, showing what's on offer, what's selling, for how much and to whom, with reference to sector trends and buying patterns
- International Events - auction reports, industry surveys, fair reviews, country profiles from correspondents across the globe
- Art Market - coverage of the fine art market from Old Master sales in London, to cutting edge contemporary art in New York, or 18th century prints in the provinces